Cultivation of "oyster":
1. Preparation of the mushroom block (beds).
2. inoculation. (Sowing mycelium into an organic substrate).
(Maturing mushroom unit).
4. Fruiting and care of fruit bodies.
5. The harvest of fresh mushrooms.
6. Acceptance of fresh "Oyster"
Typical errors and their consequences, and ways to eliminate
Oyster in the garden or garden
The list of addresses mycelium
Volume: 24 p. + 18 p. (Cooking recipes)
Spore> Mycelium> Fruit body> Dispute.
Planting material mushrooms.
Production of compost mycelium.
Production of grain spawn
Compost for cultivation of mushrooms.
Technology of preparation of compost:
To make compost, you can use the following components:
2. Chicken manure.
4. Recycled water.
The first phase of composting
The first phase of the composting process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Preparation of Formula compost.
2. Preparation of recycled water.
3. Preparation of straw and its moisture circulating water during the laying of the compost.
4. Adding manure and mixing with wet straw.
5. Formation of the cone (heap).
6. perebivki compost.
7. Adding gypsum.
9. Watering compost in one phase.
The second phase of composting
Tunnels of pasteurization.
Sowing and germination mycelium in compost and cover mix.
Coating mix for growing mushrooms.
Care during fruiting mushrooms
Requirements mushroom to the conditions of supply and the environment.
1. Growing mushrooms on ridges
2. Cultivation in bags
3. Growing in blocks
4. Growing in containers.
5. Growing shelves
The measures and means to combat pests and diseases of mushrooms.
Volume: 22 p.