1. The object of the theory of organization - is:
A) adjustable and self-organizing processes in the public organizational systems, a set of organizational relationships both vertically and horizontally.
B) the ability to self-regulation, the corresponding impact and transformation of the environment for their own livelihoods.
B) essential connections and relationships that contribute to the processes of self-organization and streamlining in the subsystems of society.
2. The founder of the school of scientific management:
B) FV. Taylor
3. In the opinion. A. Bogdanov, the subject of organizational science are:
A) general organizational characteristics and laws
B) private organizational principles and laws.
B) Specific organizational principles and laws.
4. The method of organization theory - is:
A) a set of epistemological and logical principles and categories, as well as research tools for the study of organizational relationships.
B) adjustable and self-organizing processes in the public organizational systems, a set of organizational relationships both vertically and horizontally.
B) the common, private and specific laws tendencies acting in the organizational chart, the mechanism of their occurrence and the use of different management subjects.
5. The main stages of the life cycle of the organization (choose 6 correct answers):
B) determining the purpose.
6. The general laws of the organization include the following (select 5 correct answers):
A) the law of social harmony
B) the law of development
B) synergy law
D) the law of proportionality compositions
E) the law of correspondence diversity diversity management system managed object
E) the law of self-preservation
F) the law of competition management staff
B) The general law system accounting needs
7. All the material scope of activities of the company and its rezudtaty (means and instruments of labor, things material and objective activity, material and substantive relationship, the built environment, social organizations) - it is:
A) spiritual culture
B) material culture
B) folk culture
8. Specify the division of organizations on the mechanism of operation and interaction between its elements.
1. Linear functional.
2. Mechanistic organic.
3. The matrix, divisional.
4. Dynamic, static.
9. What type of structure is classified as divisional?
10. Which law applies to the following definition: "the features and capabilities of the organization as a whole exceeds the sum of the properties and capabilities of its individual members?"
2. Information ordering.
5. Unity of analysis (synthesis)