1. What are the investments?
a) the investment of funds, with a view to profit;
b) the investment of capital in all its forms in order to profit, as well as achieve other economic and non-economic effects;
c) the investment of fixed assets, for profit or any other economic benefits.
2. What kind of investments are highly liquid?
a) investment, which have a period of transformation in the form of money, without loss of market value, less than 1 month;
b) investments which have a period of transformation in the form of money, without any loss of the market value of less than 6 months;
c) investments that have a period of transformation in the form of money, without the loss of market value, less than 1 year;
3. What are the intangible investments?
a) investments in stocks and bonds;
b) investment in land acquisition;
c) investments in research, license, acquisition of the property.
4. What are the investment Renovating?
a) the total amount of capital invested in the reproduction of working capital and intangible assets in a particular period;
b) the amount of capital invested in the expanded reproduction of working capital and intangible assets;
c) the amount of capital invested in the mere reproduction of current assets and intangible assets.
5. What do you call an investment, in which the capital investment is made in assets other businesses?
6. The investor - is:
7. Investing in stocks, bonds and other securities in order to obtain as additional income and an opportunity to participate in the management of the enterprise is called?
8. Who in the initial stage, as a rule, belong to the ownership and disposition?
9. Which of the following refers to the rights and obligations of the creditor?
10. High-yield investment - is:
11. The recipient may not be:
12. Management of investment activity includes:
13. What of the above refers to the rights and obligations of the investor?
14. What makes a motivational unit in the scheme of the structural components of the investment mechanism?
15. Investment mechanism - is:
16. With the help of, any leverage the state can influence the investment activity?
17. To what funding include grants and subsidies?
18.Chto a profitability index?
19. As referred to investment companies that carry out the implementation of high-risk projects?
20. What is the type of investment that is directly related to the dynamics of the volume of net income and is aimed at consumption and saving:
21. What are the sources of investment funds allocated for non-repayable basis parent organizations?
22. The budget effect - are:
23. In any case, the project should take?
24. As a consequence of the methods of the method of calculating net present effect?
25. Diflirovanie - is:
26. When inflation uneven least advantageous for the project is the situation:
27. Inflation is said to be uniform if:
28. The lending interest rate adjusted for inflation, is called:
29. What will be the value of the effective interest rate in relation to par, if payment of interest occurs at an annual nominal rate of 1 per end of the period?
30. The exchange rate - it's ...