1. Basic principles of marginalism (tick the right number):
1. Study of averages;
2. Study the closed-type facilities ("Robinson Crusoe");
3. Preference supply and the demand side;
4. The price is determined by the cost of production;
6. A study of short time periods.
2. Schedule characterizing the law of value U.S.Dzhevonsa (to make the necessary signatures in the figure)
The basic postulate of the theory of Jevons says that the cost generated by the marginal utility. The theory of value, which was formed as a result of the work of these scientists is called the theory of marginal utility.
2. Exchange Act U.S.Dzhevonsa (insert missing words):
The ratio in which the two exchanged any product ... relative marginal utilities of the amount of food consumed after exchange.
3. Model of general market equilibrium L. Walras (insert missing elements)
4. Basic Law Pareto (insert missing words):
5. New approaches A. Marshall in economic science (add missing):
6. The principle distinguishes the theory of institutionalism theory of marginalism (note the correct number):
1. The principle of free competition;
2. The need for government intervention in the economy;
3. economic relations define "personal interests" of subjects.
7. The legal branch of institutionalism as a universal economic category defines the category
(Add the right word).
8. Process variant of institutionalism as a "leisure class" defines
.. (Add the right word).
9. Full-time for DM Keynes - it (note the correct number):
10. Multiplier DM Keynes is given by:
11. DM Keynes consumption is determined by multiplying the increase in national income
(Continue to identify).
12. A condition characterized by a graph called
(Continue to identify).
13. The main way out of the economic crisis on the DM Keynes - it (note the correct number):
1. regulation of loan interest;
2. recovery (development) competition;
3. stimulating effective demand through government investment.
14. "Stagflation" - is (note the correct number):
1. The absence of inflation;
2. The lack of economic stagnation with inflation;
3. Inflation in the period of economic stagnation.
15. Continue definition: \\ "Modern monetarism under non-inflationary growth in the money supply realizes stable and
16. Features of development of Russian economic thought (list).
17. I.T.Pososhkov immaterial defines wealth as the country (note the correct number):
1. The wealth of the state (treasury);
2. The effective management of the country and just laws;
18. Points Plan MM Speransky, who was able to realize the greatest degree (note the right number):
1. The withdrawal from circulation of banknotes and the formation of capital for their repayment;
2. The reduction of expenditures of all government departments;
3. The establishment of strict control over public expenditure;
4. unit monetary system;
5. The development of trade;
6. The establishment of new taxes.
19. The program of the PI Pestel concept of "public land" means (note the correct number):
1. The land for the production of the country's wealth;
2. land for economic purposes;
3. The land for the production of the desired product.
20. The main content of the agrarian reform PA Stolypin was ... (continue definition) .-
21. AV Chayanov defines "agricultural cooperative" as a (note the correct number):
1. Union farms that no longer exist as a separate holding;
2. Union farms that are self-employed households;
3. The poor peasant family unification and labor farms.
22. Laws upward big stages of economic cycles on the ND Kondratyev (note the correct number):
1. The social upheaval;
2. The growth of employment of the working