on discipline "Theory of Real Estate Management"
Option I (for names beginning with the letters A to D)
1. Define the property.
2. What are the features of a property?
3. What are the property rights stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation?
4. What is an easement?
5. For each term (1, 2, 3 ...) Pick the appropriate definition (a, b, c ...).
a. Sale or donation of state property into the hands of labor collectives and individuals.
b. Pledge of real estate in order to obtain the loan.
c. Income derived by a regular owner of the property, does not require a business by transferring the right to use real estate.
Provision of property for temporary use on a contractual basis to others for a fee.
d. Land area with all its natural resources (soil, water, and others. mineral and vegetable resources)
buildings and structures.
e. Trade credit in fixed assets, provided in the form of temporary use to indulge in the property.
6. True or False?
1. Liquidity of the company defines the legal property of the real estate.
2. The right of an economic rent Property.
3. Space Station under the Civil Code of the Russian Federation refers to movable things.
4. Real estate as a commodity is determined by the possibility of obtaining
5. Lift in high-rise building refers to movable things.
6. property rental means the realization of the right to use.
7. The ability to bring the real estate revenue owner describes it as equity.
8. Property rights are governed by articles of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
9. Making a profit is the realization of real estate ownership.
10. Transactions with real estate subject to state registration.
11. In recognition of the transaction null and void does not matter that one of the parties acted in the heat of passion or delusion.