1. the structure of international economic relations does not include:
a) international trade in goods and services;
b) international economic organizations;
c) the international exchange of technology;
d) international labor migration.
2. The subjects of the world economy are not:
a) the integration associations;
b) the national economy;
c) national firms;
d) international firms.
3. A feature of the world economic development in conditions of globalization is:
a) the uneven development in time and space;
b) uniform translational motion;
c) the approval of the world's population;
d) a sharp rejection of the world's population.
4. The main motive the country's participation in the MRI is:
a) providing access to new technologies and knowledge;
b) the division of spheres of influence between the two countries;
c) economic benefits;
g) access to sources of raw materials and energy.
5. The main reasons for the development of MRI are:
a) differences in climatic conditions;
b) the benefits of the use of information;
c) the particular geopolitical situation of the country;
d) the presence of various factors of production.
6. The economic benefits of the country's participation in the MRT are to:
a) the latest information;
b) national saving cost on the rejection of the domestic production of goods and services at the expense of their more successful import;
c) extraction of ground rent;
d) obtaining the difference (gain) between the international and the national value of exports and imports of goods and services.
7. Which group of countries in the global economy highlights the United Nations:
a) developed and developing countries;
b) industrialized countries with market economies, emerging market economies, countries with economies in transition;
c) developing and underdeveloped countries;
d) capitalist, socialist and developing countries?
8. Which countries do not belong to the group of countries with economies in transition:
9. Newly industrialized countries does not apply:
10. Common to all types of free economic zones are:
a) special legal status;
b) the absence of unemployment;
c) tariff barriers;
d) the absence of inflation.
11. Integration Association, which includes Russia and the United States, is called:
a) of the CIS;
b) the EU;
c) the APEC;
12. The number of countries included in the EU currently stands:
13. Basic rule of TNCs on the world market are as follows:
a) loan capital;
b) direct investments;
c) portfolio investments;
d) borrowed capital.
14. Multinational companies are doing:
a) the sale of goods in foreign countries;
b) the production of goods in foreign countries;
c) the use of labor from different countries;
d) conduct marketing in foreign countries.