1. Explain the difference between the theories of absolute and comparative advantage in international trade as an example of trade between Germany and Russia, if Russia exports oil and weapons, and Germany - machinery and automobiles. For some couples export-import goods can be traced action theory of absolute advantages, and for some - comparative advantage.
2. What is the theory best explains the following situation: England exports to the German computers, and Germany to England automobiles. Give a detailed answer.
3. You are an advisor to the government of the country, the main revenue which brings the agricultural sector of the economy. Government to support agriculture decides to impose additional duties on imported products of the industry. It selects from two options, either to increase tariffs on imported milk by 15% or increase of 25% duty on cheese and introduce a tariff quota for this product. Which option do you recommend to the Government in terms of stimulating the development of national agriculture.
4.Prognoz of the world economy in 2015 is reduced to the following events:
According 5.Po following table characterize the situation of countries in international trade in terms of monospetsializatsii and diversification. Formulate conclusions.
6.Pod threat of severe stock market crisis in May 1998 ruble devaluation threatens. What measures should take the central bank to prevent the devaluation of the ruble. (Try to specify what really made the Central Bank and any additional funds it could use).
7.C 1992 to 1997. Russia is constantly increasing trade surplus, and therefore had a net creditor of the world economy. At the same time, for the same years, the country has increased external borrowing to finance the deficit of the capital account and financial operations. Suggest some reasons for this paradox.
8. How the parameters of the investment climate in Russia will have the greatest influence on the decisions of foreign investors in Russia to carry out direct, portfolio and other investments:
9. In what phase of the business cycle according to the following table are individual countries and groups of countries in 1999, 2000 and 2001?
10.K what will the migration of labor from country A (labor-surplus country) to B (trudonedostatochnaya country) in terms of public finances of both countries.