THEORY OF TEST, 40 questions.
1. Select the most important approach to the allocation of scientific disciplines that have made a significant contribution to the theory and practice of management.
1. The problem approach;
2. The process approach;
3. strategic approach;
4. The target-oriented approach.
2. Name one of the main methods for the study of the laws of the origin and functioning of administrative relations in social systems of different levels?
1. The Universal dialectical materialist method;
2. The analytical method;
3. economic and mathematical methods;
4. sociological method.
3. What is the function of management theory is connected with the study of the nature of administrative relations, the main features of management as a specific scope of work?
2. The application;
4. Who is considered the father of the classical theory of scientific management?
1. Henri Fayol;
2. Frederick U.Teylora;
3. Max Weber;
4. Elton Mayo.
5. What is one of the major achievements of the school of human relations and behavioral sciences school?
1. The use of management techniques to improve interpersonal relations job satisfaction and productivity;
2. The development of the principles of management;
3. The description of the functions of management;
4. systematic approach to the management of the organization.
1. What are the basic position of the new paradigm in the management of the Russian Federation?
1. Decentralization of management system based on a combination of market and state control of social and economic processes;
2. Forecasting and economic development;
3. The program-targeted planning of the economy.
2. The key concept of management - it is:
1. The control system;
2. management relations;
3. The impact of the subject of management for facility management;
4. The management process;
5. The administrative decision.
3. What is the management function is aimed to strengthen the activities of people and encourage them to work effectively to meet the objectives?
5. The control and accounting.
4. Name the two types of management relations in the governance structure?
5. What kind of control is carried out in the management?
1. Which control problem relates maintaining stability and interaction of all elements of the system?
2. to strategic;
3. the task of effective development of production;
4. to the problem of improving the economic performance of the firm.
5. to the tactical.
2. What management methods are used to solve optimization problems plans, pricing, resource allocation, program-target planning?
2. The economic and mathematical methods;
3. Factor Analysis;
5. administrative methods.
3. What is the main function performed managerial decision?
1. The guide function;
2. coordinating function;
3. The control functions;
4. optimizing functions.
4. What method of decision-making is considered a major in management science?
1. The strategic alternatives;
2. System Analysis;
3. The payoff matrix or matrix of solutions;
4. The development and implementation of performance of specific programs.
5. What stage is the apex decision-making process?
1. Identify the problem and finding out its cause;
2. The definition of objectives;
3. The development of solutions to the problem;
4. The choice of the best solutions.
1. Does the decision-making process involved workers pedpriyatiya?
2. What allocated forecasts use