ТюмГУ Английский язык в профессиональной сфере ТюмГУ
ИНОСТРАННЫЙ ЯЗЫК В ПРОФЕССИОНАЛЬНОЙ СФЕРЕ (АНГЛИЙСКИЙ) для направления «Экономика»
Выберите правильный вариант из предложенных .
1. If you take the sweater back to the shop they’ll want to see the … to show you bought it there.
A. receipt B. reception C. permit D. quotation
2. The task of the public relations department is to project thought … of a company.
A. painting B. image C. picture D. drawing
3. When the product was launched they issued a press … to all the news agencies.
A. escape B. issue C. release D. promotion
4. The higher the risk you … the more money you can make.
A. take B. do C. make D. invest
5. The bookkeeper keeps a record of every financial …
A. action B. transaction C. entry D. transcription
6. Such items as buildings and machinery are known as … assets.
A. current B. hidden C. fixed D. liquid
7. We need an effective campaign to … our new product range.
A. fire B. set out C. set off D. launch
8. I think we should … our lawyers before signing any agreement.
A. confirm B. connect C. consign D. consult
9. There are several ways to measure how … country is.
A. developing B. developed C. bad D. good
10. The situation in which everyone who wants to work has a job is called full … .
A. workfull B. workless C. employment D. unemployment.
11. They didn’t want to cash a check, so I … by credit card.
A. pay B. paid C. to pay D. paying
12. The interest rate in this bank is … all over the town.
A. higher B. the highest C. more high D. most high
13. … for time, I couldn’t even drop into the bank.
A. press B. pressing C. by press D. pressed
14. The Bank of England increased its lending rate … 7.75 % … 8.25%.
A. to… from B. from… to C. at… to D. to … at
15. High interest rates… impact on the consumer’s ability to buy a new house.
A. had B. having C. has D. have
16. According to the balance sheet they … a large profit last year.
A. make B. makes C. made D. making
17. Customers … respectfully … to pay within 14 days.
A. is requested B. was requested C. are requested D. requested
18. Our profits … recently.
A. rise B. rose C. has risen D. have risen
19. If you paid within 7 days you would be given a discount.
A. Если бы вы заплатили в течение 7 дней, вы бы получили скидку
B. Если вы заплатите в течение 7 дней, вы получите скидку
C. Если бы вы заплатили тогда в течение 7 дней, вы бы получили скидку
D. Если платите в течение 7 дней, вы бы получаете скидку
20. If you require … information or assistance, ask at your local department.
A. further B. farther C. furthest D. farthest
21. … cheques is safer than carrying cash around.
A. uses B. used C. use D. using
22. Whenever you want … a sum of money you just go to the bank and pay it in.
A. saving B. saved C. to save D. save
23. When you make a deposit you put money … your account.
A. at B. from C. into D. out
24. … a share gives its holder part of the ownership of the company.
A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. bought
25. The interest rate … not really … … by the government.
A. is… set B. isn’t …set C. are… set D. set… is
26. The sales … really good for our company last year.
A. was B. are C. were D. is
27. The company offers a … range of products than any of its competitors.
A. wide B. wider C. the widest D. more wide
28. It is … year in the last ten years.
A. bad B. worse C. worst D. the worst