The manual sets out the theoretical material and considered the most typical examples of solving problems related to the basic concepts and statements of number theory, the solution of equations in integers, sequences of numbers, such as arithmetic and geometric progressions, using the method of mathematical induction.
Addressed to teachers of mathematics for extracurricular activities or for in-depth teaching of the subject. The manual will also be useful to students for independent work in preparation for the opening and final exams, contests and competitions at various levels.
1. Natural and integers
2. The rational, irrational and real numbers
3. divide the sum, difference and product
4. The solution of equations in integers
5. Landing on the grid and linear equations
6. The method of mathematical induction
7. The numerical sequence. Summation sequences
8. Arithmetic progression
9. Geometric progression
10. Recurrent sequences
11. The objectives of the International Mathematical Contest "Kangaroo"
12. The objectives of regional and city (Minsk) Mathematical Olympiad
13. Tasks Republican School Mathematical Competition
14. The objectives of the International Mathematical Olympiad