1. Transactions and their classification
2. Limitation of actions
American businessman, is the sole owner of the company "John Wood Co., Ltd", addressed to a lawyer for advice on first, ask for the best shape of doing business in Russia. The company, which intends to establish a businessman, must meet the following trebovani¬yam:
1) the ability to engage in any commercial and charitable-tional activities without any restrictions;
2) To ensure the most complete control over the actions of sleeves-dstva company;
3) maintaining the confidentiality of the primary financial infor-mation about the activities of the company (accounting, balance, etc.);
4) limit the limits of liability for the obligations of a company's contribution to the amount of its capital.
Also, the lawyer were asked:
• Should the company have to be a legal entity?
• How to understand the term "legal person" in Russian law?
• whether it is possible to attract the firm as co-founders of the Russian citizens, as well as state and municipal authorities?
Give advice on behalf of the lawyer. What company do you recommend to create?
Frightened by the noise low overflying aircraft, cows sbi¬lo shepherd Yevseyev, causing him injury, in which he fully Stu occupational disability. Yevseyev sued the Civil Aviation Authority for reimbursement of damages caused to him.
At the hearing the representative of the Department of Civil Aviation has not recognized the claim, referring to the following circumstances: a) between the behavior of the aircraft and the pilot's injury Yevseyev no legally significant causal link; b) there is no fault Aviation Administration.
The lawyer drew the court's attention to Yevseyev that the Civil Aviation Authority as the owner of the source of increased danger shall be liable regardless of fault, and the causal link between the injury and the pilot deystviya¬mi Yevseyev, in his opinion, is obvious.
Disassemble the arguments of the parties. What decision should stand trial?
List of sources used 12