1. Overview of the theory of law as a science and discipline, its object, subject
2. Functions of the theory of state and law.
3. Place science theory of state and law in the legal system and other humanities.
4. Methodology and methods of the theory of state and law, their classification and general characteristics.
5. General characteristics of the pre-state societies: the social structure, economy, management and re-normative-regulation.
6. The origin of law and the state.
7. Different approaches to the definition of the state.
8. Signs of the state, distinguishing it from Potestarian society organizations and other institutions of pre-state societies.
9. Power, State Power: definition, characteristics and base.
10. The essence of the state. The main approaches to the definition and understanding of the nature of the state.
11. The functions of the state and their general characteristics
12. Classification of state functions.
13. General characteristics of internal and external functions of the state.
14. Forms and methods of state functions.
15. The mechanism (apparatus) of the state: the definition of the structure.
16. The principles of organization and activity of the state mechanism.
17. The state body: definition, characteristics and types.
18. Classification of state bodies on the example of the Russian Federation.
19. The form of the state: the concept and the factors affecting the formation of the form of the state. Russian form the State shall.
20.Forma government: definition, general characteristics, types of forms of government.
21.Forma polity: definition, types of forms of government.
22. The form of government (political) regime: the concept, features and types.
23. The concept and structure of the political system of society.
24. The functions of the political system of society.
25. Forms of the political system of society.
26. The place and role of the state in the political system of society.
27.Rol other institutional elements in the functioning of the political system of society.
28. The political system of the modern Russian state.
29. States Details: basic approaches.
30.Pravovoe state: concept, signs. Problems of formation in Russia.
31. The concept and features of civil society.
32.Sravnitelno legal characterization of the legal concepts of the state and civil society.
33. The social and legal status of the individual. The legal status of the individual.
34. The definition of the right, its symptoms, principles, functions and essence.
35. The basic concepts of law.
36. The essence of the law. Different approaches to defining the essence of law.
37. The principles of rights, their classification and role in the legal regulation.
38. Functions Like: classification and characterization.
39. The rate of character: the concept and characters, views.
40. The structure of the legal rules: definition of the concepts of structural elements, types of hypotheses, dispositions and sanctions.
41. Types of structures of legal norms: the structure of the regulatory standards, enforcement, especially the structure of the criminal law, internal and external logical structure of the rule of law
42. The method of presenting the law in articles of normative legal acts. The rule of law and Article normative act.
43. Legal regulation as a means of social control, its object and purpose. Legal regulation and the right-howling effects.
44. Methods, techniques, types and regulatory regimes.
45. The legal regulation mechanism: concept, elements of stage.
46. The right to social regulation. Types of social nom and their characteristics. Technical standards.
47. Legal awareness: concept, content, structure.
48. The types and levels of justice.
49. Concept and types of justice strain.
50. Legal education.