Here is a basic list of features PHP mailing script, you can start using today:
It does not require the use of special databases and is easy to install
The script does not require the use of MySQL and other databases. And that means you will not have to pay an additional SQL database. To store the data of subscribers used flat text files. For email addresses separate text file interline transfer all email addresses. In this scenario, the script works optimally quickly and accurately, even when a very large number of subscribers!
Full control over subscribers
You can add, delete, edit the data of your subscribers to make an individual choice of the recipients of your mailing in a convenient admin panel anytime, anywhere!
Supports Text and HTML mailings
- You will be able to send messages as text version and spectacular HTML messages.
- You can attach files (attaches) any amount to send messages.
- You can also make your letters in HTML-format visual and more effectively, by introducing them photos, graphics, diagrams, etc.
- The "implementation" in the HTML-format will make your newsletter to your subscribers complete - all embedded image your subscriber will see with 100% accuracy, without having to upload or download an additional browser html email ...
- And you can specify the priority of your distribution: High (high), Normal (normal normal) or Low (low). Priority needs to refer to the importance of distribution, such as the mailer TheBat High when the message will be highlighted in red, which is significantly separated from the rest of the letter is received and allows faster reading!
Support for different encodings: CP1251, KOI8R, Mac, Latin, UTF8
You can send letters to all Russian-speaking audiences with maximum coverage and compatibility - the letters are coded according to RFC standards and correctly sent from server to server. Codes CP1251, KOI8R, Mac - is the standard encoding for Russian-language Windows, UNIX, and Mac OS (computers Apple). Encoding UTF8 - Universal 8-bit Unicode encoding with support for Russian language. A Latin (standard ISO-8859-1 characters transliterated Russian) - suitable for the English-speaking audience.
Support of different ways to send: mail, sendmail, smtp
You will be able to send emails either through your local mail-server host (method mail or sendmail) or via an external smtp-server (for example your mailbox: smtp.mail.ru etc.)
Support batch mailing letters
Broadcasting may be necessary if your hosting provider or someone else's smtp-server is a limit on the number of messages sent. For example: no more than 100 messages per hour.
These settings hosters just have to enter because of the frequent cases of spamming.
Available are 2 ways Broadcasting: sleep and cron
Method cron - provides the possibility to send (to avoid the ban), even on a cheap virtual (shared) hosting with great limitations!
Extended choice of recipients of the mailing
You will be able to set the criteria for selecting recipients of the mailing. To this end, developed a unique panel filters. It is located on the page "Subscribers" and lit a light yellow background. It is possible to choose:
- Once all subscribers;
- Male, female;
- Formats: HTML, text;
- C encodings letters: CP1251, KOI8R, Latin, UTF8, Mac;
As well as words found in the fields of:
- A comment.
Extended functionality of a subscription form and unsubscribe.
And other features.