This treatment is designed for quick and easy printing of price tags and labels from the program "1C: Trade Management 8" version 10.3 (hereinafter UT), "1C: Retail 8" 1.0 (hereinafter retail), "1C: Manufacturing Enterprise Management 8" 1.2 (the SCP) and "1C: Enterprise Accounting 8" version 1.6 (the PD).
• Forms of price tags and labels are stored in external files and can be easily added or changed by the user without involving a programmer;
• Form of price lists can be set and, at the same time, every workplace only its necessary for a particular user;
• You can print the prices of established document "Setting the range of prices" and automated trading price point established by the document "Revaluation of goods at retail" (only in BP price of the company);
• If necessary, the price can be filled and printed with a turn on the characteristics (only in UT and SCP);
• All details of nomenclature can be printed in the price list, including those not found in a typical configuration. If props listed in the form of a price tag, it will be printed automatically;
• You can print a bar code the item as a set of numbers and ready to input barcode scanner (only in UT and SCP);
• The price tag can be printed product photo (only in UT and SCP);
• You can randomly rounded to kopecks prices, rubles and so on. Just before printing;
• Prices can be set in any currency (no currency retail), and in any currency is printed (for example, wholesale prices are kept in USD, and print in rubles);
• The ability to pick up the necessary products in many ways: the selection of the reference book "Nomenclature" of the nomenklatura, from documents, code, article, barcode, hands, TSD or scanner (TSD and the scanner only in the UT, retail or SCP).