1. Draw a block diagram of an N - channel analog transmission systems with FDM SSB AM.
2. Calculate the lower and upper boundaries of the sidebands at the output of each individual channel modulators. Primary band signals is 0.3 ... 3.4 kHz and the carrier frequency (in kHz) for the lower frequency channel is indicated in Table 1. The channel bandpass filters select the useful sideband, shown in table 1.
3. Calculate and construct the spectral graph baseband N - channel multi-channel transmission system showing the boundaries of bands occupied by each channel.
4. On the block diagram, specify all the values \u200b\u200bcalculated.
1. Give a brief comparative description of a cellular communication system at its option. Specify the advantages and disadvantages of these standards.
2 is a functional diagram of a cellular network. List the components that make up the cellular mobile communication and indicate their purpose.
3. Calculate the service area radius R0, the number of cells L, the number NBS of base stations, the number n of clusters in a predetermined service area, the distance D between the cells that use the same frequency band. Draw a diagram of the construction of a cellular network.