The author's video course "Installing and Configuring 1S 8.2" Bogdan Kuhara - 17 video lessons (theory and practice) a total of about 5 hours.
The scope of this course includes:
17 video lessons that will make you a present technician 1C
In the theoretical section:
In the theoretical section, we will discuss with you the different technical aspects 1C, analyze the concept of file and client server variant of 1C 8.2, consider the pros and cons.
You will see the best schemes of 1C in the file and the client server version, this scheme that I personally tried out in practice, so I can recommend them to you.
You will get acquainted with the server 1C, learn what it is used where and how it works.
We discuss the possibility of working with 1C via the web, using a regular web browser: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome. (Whether to use and under what circumstances).
In the practical part:
Starting from installation 1C and finishing construction of a failover cluster servers.
You will learn such things as installing Windows Server 2008, SQL server 2008 server 1C (installation, configuration, administration).
Learn how to install (publish IB) 1C on web servers (IIS analyze step by step installation of server and Apache)
Optimizing the file version 1C
The transition from a file option 1C to the client server
Detailed analyze server 1C
Master the techniques for working with SQL Server (How to create information databases using SQL Server, do RESTORE and BACKUP IS)
We are with you on implementing the best practice schemes and the customer file server variant of 1C.
Finally, we build and test a failover cluster servers to simulate a situation where there are two physical servers and one of them has failed.
Bonus! lesson "to the legend, the truth and the lie"
It will be raised 12 "island" issues:
1. Will run faster 1C-ka if you translate it to SQL?
2. With the new version of SQL bigger brakes 1C?
3. Will operate normally in a client server version samopisnaya my configuration?
4. What is very important for SQL Server percent, RAM or screw?
5. Will there be performance gains when using SSD?
6. Will I be able to build a failover cluster, means only the server 1c 8.2?
7. What is the most important for servers 1C (a "Hardware")?
8. Can work comfortably with a 20-user database information in a file version?
9. Is it possible to go back to the file version of the server if the client did not fit?
10. Should I use the "Dynamic Update" to update the configuration?
11. Will rooted performance when spread on different servers and SQL Server 1C
12. Does the programmer 1c performance of the 1c?
Maintenance course (ask any questions: email@example.com)
For more information about the product here - http://kurs.kuharbogdan.com/ustanovkainastroyka
CAUTION videokurs sold as digital goods (it is not recorded on discs and other storage media.)
After payment and fill in the registration data, you will get to your personal E-mail a link to download the video course (size 1.41 Gb)