Sale of advertising - one of the most lucrative businesses in the WAP and the Internet. Therefore, as a continuation of our scripts to work with the global advertising for the Internet, it has been designed for an analogue of the purchase / sale of WAP-traffic - WapTraf v1.3. The script supports user interface in version WML (WAP 1.0) and XHTML (WAP 2.0) with automatic version of the browser and display the desired interface. The script is protected by markups, as well as the sample filter traffic only from mobile phones. Not accepted traffic as well as traffic from the PC, go to the URL-users to return traffic «TrafBack». In WapTraf v1.3 can create tariffs and setting different prices for traffic, for certain countries. Admin panel is controlled via the WEB-based interface of CMS AdminStation and contains the following features:
1. Referral system - allows you to set the percentage for the involved user to the system for each type of advertising and the tariff separately.
2. BackTraf - allows you to return the unnecessary traffic back to the seller (not unique, proxy bots, PC cheat).
3. The module GeoIP - module traffic distribution by country, developed by employees AdminStation. No need to install additional software on your server and is completely self-contained.
4. Project Management - allows you to set the price for unique visitors and create the tariffs of the countries for each type of advertising separately, as well as the ability to enable or disable any type of advertising.
5. Newsline - allows convenient form through a visual editor to lead newsfeed your project, access to which is getting all visitors to your site.
6. Accounting - a detailed list of all financial transactions, view and made outstanding applications for withdrawal. It contains a hot button for the payment, as well as have the ability to generate XML-file for mass payment system WebMoney.
7. Subscribe users - allows you to make a mass mailing to all registered users of their e-mail.
8. Statistics of transitions - lets you see the number of clicks for any period of time on all types of advertising completely through the system. And as the number of transitions across countries and sites.
9. User Management - allows you to see all registered users of the system, with the ability to sort and search. You can also edit user data transfer and withdrawals from the balance sheet, as well as blocking.
10. Monitoring of IP - provides the ability to view the entire log user authentication by IP and time of entry, as well as to find all the users who once were with one defined IP.
... And much more ...