Question 1: What are the main stages of human resources policy?
1. The cross-cutting and sector;
2. The methodological and applied;
3. The national and intraproductive;
4. early and direct training;
Question 2. What are the particular processes are integrated into the management process?
1. The planning, organization, accounting;
2. The planning, organization, control;
3. The organization, coordination, motivation;
4. The planning, organization, management, control, accounting;
Question 3: Ways in which to deal with personnel issues?
1. Line management personnel;
2. a functional unit;
3. The director of the company;
4. Line management personnel, a functional unit;
Question 4. Who can be attributed to the project management staff?
1. The individual employee;
2. unit (group);
3. The line manager;
4. The function of the head;
Question 1. What is the basic structural unit of the organization to address governance issues?
1. safety department;
2. Department of organization of labor and wages;
3. Department of the organization of production and management;
4. Human Resources Department;
Question 2. What structural polrazdeleniya subordinated to the Deputy Director of Human Resources?
1. safety department, the personnel department;
2. health and safety department, personnel department, the organization of labor and wages;
3. The personnel department, training, militarized security;
4. Legal Department, Human Resources Department;
Question 3. What groups of factors have an impact on people in the organization?
1. The hierarchical structure;
2. culture, structure;
3. The market, culture, structure;
4. Market structure;
Question 4. The hierarchical structure - the ratio ...
1. The line manager;
2. The function of the head;
3. power - subjection;
4. methodological guidance;
Question 5. What are the main resources within the organization?
1. The raw materials;
2. tangible assets;