Question 1. What aspects reflect the concept of "work"?
1. all the mental and physical stress;
3. The process of converting natural resources into material, intellectual, and spiritual benefits;
4. The activities under the influence of necessity;
5. painful effort.
Question 2. What is the essence of creativity?
2. The creation of any works of art;
3. "a cross between a god and a mortal";
4. one of the types of work that creates new ideas, images, performances, activities for spiritual perfection of man.
Question 3. Give a brief definition of "meta-theory".
1. The system of axioms;
3. The field of knowledge;
4. The science of science;
5. The principles of evidence.
Question 4: What is the essence of the concept "metaekonomika"?
1. basic concepts and ideas of economic sciences;
2. The meta-theory of economic sciences;
3. The environmental aspects;
4. Ethical issues of the economy;
5. The legal section of the economy.
Question 5. The main goal of the design of work processes.
1. The provision of resources;
2. Software tool;
3. The selection of the best methods of work;
4. The design of workplaces;
5. The allocation of quantities.
Question 1. What is the essence of the concept of "human capital"?
1. The increase in revenues;
2. The set of human qualities (health, education, professionalism), affecting the results of its operations and revenues;
3. the cost of training;
4. The use of qualifications obtained;
Question 2. Give a brief definition of "working conditions".
1. The security activities;
2. The social and economic conditions;
3. factors of production;
5. The parameters of the working environment (noise, temperature, dust, vibration, etc.), work and rest, psychological and social atmosphere.
Question 3. The main objectives of the valuation of labor.
1. The definition of the number of personnel;
2. The range of ways of working;
3. The allocation of the scope of work;