What can be based representation?
1. In the judgment of the law and the contract
2. On the simple fact
3. In all of the above
The first time the term "lawyer" has appeared in the Russian legal terminology?
1. in 1864
3. In 1980
Representation may be:
1. legitimate or necessary
2. Mix and actual
3. The legitimate or necessary, and the actual contractual mixed.
First legal consultation was opened in St. Petersburg:
1. in 1990.
2. in 1870.
3. in 1850.
Members of the Bar may be:
1. Citizens of the Russian Federation, with higher education
2. Citizens of the Russian Federation, with a law degree
3. Russian citizens, have a higher legal education and work experience in the legal profession for at least two years.
Qualifications Commission may exempt from the qualification examination of persons who have a PhD degree or a Doctor of Law, as well as having experience ....
1. at least 3 years
2. At least 5 years
3. at least 10 years
Can members of the Bar at the State and public organizations?
1. No, can not
2. Yes, they can
3. can not except assumption presidium of the bar
How long the Presidium should consider an application for admission to the bar?
1. not later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the application to the presidium
2. no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the application to the presidium
3. no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the application to the presidium
What is the status of the legal profession?
1. a public organization
2. a public institution
3. a non-profit company
Which article of the Russian Constitution guarantees the right of everyone to receive qualified help?
1. Article. 25
2. article. 48
How many groups can be subdivided into the right member of the bar association?
1. Group 2
2. Group 3
3. Group 4
The highest authority is the board ....