Question 1. What is the science, which is a unified system of knowledge about nature as a unified whole?
5. Systems Theory
Question 2. Do you think that is the basis of differentiation of knowledge?
1. The national isolation of scientists from different countries
2. The philosophical aspect (the difference in the views of scientists)
3. The specialization of knowledge
4. Use natural sciences apparatus of differential calculus developed by Newton
5. The comprehensive approach to solving global problems
Question 3. What is the process associated with the formation of complexes interacting natural sciences?
1. Scientific Revolution
2. Differentiation of knowledge
5. integration of knowledge
Question 4. What is the name of science at the interface of several traditional sciences and the resulting unification of research methods?
2. natural sciences
3. Social Sciences
4. Technical sciences
5. Interdisciplinary Science
Question 5. What science can claim a special role in the natural sciences?
Question 1: What is the concept determines the basis of everything in the teachings of philosophers Pythagoreans?
4. The number of
Question 2. What is the contribution made to the development of science Pythagorean school of thought?
1. developed a doctrine of causality
2. developed materialist approach to the study of nature
3. developed atomistic representation
4. introduced into science the idea of \u200b\u200bthe existence of quantitative laws
5. formed heliocentric concept of the universe
Question 3: Who was the author of the poem "On the Nature of Things", sets out the basic ideas of the ancient atomic theory?
5. Lucretius Carus
Question 4: What is the theory of nature into a single undifferentiated science - Greek philosophy, characterized by the direct contemplation of the world as a