Question 1. What scientist discovered the theory of absolute advantages:
3. Adam Smith;
Question 2. According to the table, calculate the price of a tank 1 in Russia and 1 tank in Germany (with respect to the vehicle):
Country Number of tanks
on units. Resources of vehicles
on units. resources
Russia 0.2 0.25
Germany 0.25 0.5
1. 3; 1.5;
2. 2, 2.5;
3. 2,5; 1,5;
4. 1,25; 2;
5., 0.5, 2.25.
Question 3. What are the disadvantages of the theory of comparative advantage:
1. The transport costs are not taken into account;
2. ignored international movement of factors of production;
3. not taken into account changes in the relative levels of labor productivity in different countries;
4. All the answers are correct;
5. there is no right answer.
Question 4. According to the Heckscher-Ohlin model, which seeks to export the products each country?
1. which are used extensively for her excessive factors of production;
2. which are used extensively scarce factors of production;
3. consumer goods;
4. there is no right answer;
5. All the answers are correct.
Question 5. The theorem Heckscher -Olina:
1. The logic is impeccable;
2. do not take into account the quality and heterogeneity of labor and capital;
3. does not account for the reversibility of the factors of production;
4. The correct answer is 2, 3.
5. do not take into account particular geographical situation of the country.
Question 1: What is the theory explains the development of world trade in manufactured goods based on the stages of their lives:
1. The theory of absolute advantage;
2. The theory of comparative advantage;
3. The theory of product life cycle;
4. The Heckscher-Ohlin theory;
5. The theory of economies of scale.
Question 2. Which scientist theorized life cycle of the goods?
5. Adam Smith.
Question 3. Production of some of the goods does not fit into the theory of the life cycle of the goods:
1. The short-lived;
2. The high cost of transport;
3. have a great opportunity to differentiate on quality;
4. The correct answer is 1,2,3.
5. The long lifecycle.