Work as a means of educating ecological orientation of the person in the preschool child.
Issues for presentation
1. educational and educational value of working children in the nature of its identity.
2. Teaching and sanitary requirements for child labor in nature
3. The forms of organization of work of preschool children in nature.
4. Technology manual labor of children in different age groups.
1. Analyze the current program in preschool education (one of the partial programs of environmental education, preschool children). She was discharged from the objectives and content of the work in pri¬rode children of different age groups.
2. Fill in the chart.
3. Finish the sentence: "Caregivers should pay attention to the full development of preschool work. It is important to teach each child:
4. To confirm or refute the claim that child labor should be organized in nature only in the form of classes. To substantiate their opinions, give examples.
5. Compare the demonstration and guidance employment; to find a common and differences.
6. Show complication management techniques employed in the preschool classroom, raising the necessary information in the table.
7. Make recommendations to guide daily work in the corner of the nature of young children, middle, senior, preparation for school groups (objectives, content, methods, forms of organization, etc.).
The younger group.
8. Give examples showing the relationship in the nature of work and other activities of preschoolers.
9. Create a detailed plan, summary of management of child labor in the nature of one of the age groups.