Question 1: Constitutional law regulates:
1. The scope of civil and political relations in society
2. The relationship of power and subordination
3. Basic relations in all spheres of public life.
Question 2. Basic public relations regulated by constitutional law relating to
1. The behavior of the individual in society and the principles of the political organization of society
2. The principle of the relationship of man and the state apparatus of the state and organization of the government.
3. State regulation of the rights and freedoms of man and the state apparatus of power.
Question 3. Branch of the Russian law, which is a system of legal rules governing foundations of the relationship between man and the state apparatus of the state and the organization gos.vlasti by fastening in the Constitution and the constitutional law of the constitutional order, fundamentals of the legal status of man and citizen, the federal structure, the foundations of the organization gos.vlasti system and local self-government is -
1. Constitutional law.
2. Municipal Law.
3. The science of constitutional law.
Question 4. constitutional and legal institutions are called:
1. Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation governing the application of the Constitution.
2. The set of regulations governing the basic provisions of the Constitution.
3. The totality of the constitutional and legal rules governing the relatively independent units of public relations.
Question 5. The Constitution of the Russian Federation adopted:
1. July 11, 1992
2. November 7, 1993
3. December 12, 1993
Question 6. The set of external forms of expression of legal acts by which the set and get the validity of public-law, characterized by qualities such as the relationship and hierarchy is:
1. The system of sources of constitutional law.
2. The external form of expression of the rule of law is legally binding.
3. Form of giving the rules of conduct legally binding nature of the law.
Question 7. Sources of Constitutional Law in Russia are -
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Resolution of the Plenum of the Russian Armed Forces.
2. Acts of local authorities.
3. Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation containing the interpretation of the Constitution.
Question 8. The subject of Constitutional Law are:
1. The basic human and civil rights.
2. Public relations, expressing the basic principles of social and state structure.
3. Fundamentals of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation and the organization of state. power.
Question 9. The main source of law is constitutional.
1. Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court.
2. Decrees of the President of the Russian Federation.
3. The Constitution of the Russian Federation.
Question 10. The Federal Constitutional Law adopted
1. Only for by the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
2. Only on the state system of the Russian Federation.
3. Only on the basis of the legal status of citizens of the Russian Federation.
Question 11. In sub-institutions the basic principles of the relationship between man and the state and the basic principles of the state and organization of the government is divided into university?
1. Foundations of constitutional standing.
2. The rights and freedoms of man and citizen.
3. The system of public authorities and local governments.
Question 12. constitutionally protected and legal liability requirements that apply to each person and the citizen related to the need and his involvement in promoting the interests of society, the state and other citizens is:
1. Socio-economic rights and freedoms.
2. Political rights.
3. The basic duties.
Question 10. The joint activities of the Government and the President of the Russian Federation is regulated by decisions:
1. The Government of the Russian