Topic 1. Analysis of production and sales
1. Establish how changed proceeds from the sale of flour due to changes in its varietal composition. What are the possible causes of changes in the quality of products.
The price of 1 m., Thous. The volume of sales tion, t Last year Fiscal year Higher
5 2000 3800
2. Determine the ratio of the coefficient of variation of rhythm and indicate possible causes of arrhythmia and its effect on the operating results of the enterprise.
Plan Actual Plan Actual Plan Actual
3. What is the risk of unclaimed goods? What are the internal and external reasons for its occurrence and management solutions for its neutralization.
Theme 2. ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF WORKFORCE COMPANIES and the payroll
1. What indicators are used to describe the movement of labor resources in the enterprise and how to determine their level?
2. Determine the effect on wage increase and payment tselodnevnym vnutrismennyh downtime:
a) wage increases;
c) does not influence?
Theme 3. ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF FIXED ASSETS
1. How is the level of availability of basic production assets of the enterprise? Why and how parameters are calculated and the technical equipment of the capital-labor?
2. Based on the data in the table to calculate the performance indicators of fixed assets. Formulate conclusions.
Indicators Base year Fiscal year Deviation (±) The pace of change
1. The volume of output, ths. 22500 23350
2. The average annual value of fixed assets, ths. Rub. 19100 19300
3. Capital productivity
4. The capital ratio
Theme 4. Analysis of material resources
Using these data, set, because of some factors have changed the overall material consumption and material consumption of individual products, and evaluate the results:
Performance Product A Product B
Plan Actual Plan Actual
The volume of production units. (VVP) 5000 5000 3000 5000
The price of 1 m., Thous. (CPU) 520 550 130 135
Material consumption per unit of product X:
weight, t. 0.4 0.42 0.14 0.15
Price, rubles. 50 60 50 60
Y Material consumption per unit of production:
weight, t. 0.3 0.3 0.20 0.21
Price, rubles. 40 48 40 48