Англ. Язык. УПРАЖНЕНИЯ ПО ГРАММАТИКЕ упр. 2
Содержимое: 41013170732340.docx (14,48 Кбайт)
1. Mr. Peck came in. He taught us ... algebra and ... geometry; he was ... man about fifty-five who had spent his whole life at... school.
2. This talk went on throughout ... drive back to ... school.
3. Paula taught Greek and Latin at ... local school.
4. In fact, though clever, he was idle at... school and far from bookish.
5. ... fees at... secondary school were ... three guineas ... term.
6. In ... morning I went as usual to ... school.
7. He went to ... school to speak to ... head-master about his son.
8. At... odd moments he glanced back on those wonderful two weeks before ... school began.
1. He´s in ... hospital with ... couple of... ribs and ... shoulder cracked.
2. He lives in one wing of... house, and has turned the rest into ... hospital.
3. After ... lunch Dr Raily went off to ... hospital.
4. She had met his father when he was captured and brought to ... Austrian hospital where she was . .. nurse in .... first World War.
5.He told us that... man had been gored by ... bull and was in ... hospital.
6. She told me that for ... while she had worked in .... hospital.
7.On ... day he was due to attend . .. hospital she secretly phoned his doctor.
8. They had... hospital in ... town during ... war.
9. ... Dan´s scratched face became inflamed and poisoned and he went down with ... high fever and was carried off to ... hospital where he lies at present.
10. Doctor Huger is ... best man for you but he´s at ... hospital doing . .. emergency operation.
11. He is in ... hospital and his condition is reported as being serious.
12. My mother admitted that . .. hospital to which Uncle Nick had been taken was ... lunatic asylum.
13. He was in ... hospital for ... few weeks, and came back more moody than ever.
1. St Peter´s is ... church often chosen by ... fashionable people for ... funerals and
2. They stood for . .. moment, then all together slowly moved towards ... church.
3. "Do you go to ... church?" "Occasionally."
4. I could see from ... car ... church on ... sharply rising slope.
5. About half past ten ... cracked bell of ... small church began to ring.
6. They rode in ... silence for ... moment, ... church disappearing behind them.
7. "Bertie," she said to my father, "I shall go to ... church this morning."
8. She was dressed for ... church.
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ ПО ГРАММАТИКЕ. Готовое упражнение с вставленными артиклями в файле.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.