Английский язык Контрольная работа №1 и 2
Содержимое: 50112125845967.doc (95 Кбайт)
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 1
1. Прочитайте и переведите предложения.
1. They went to town by bus to be there at 6 o´clock p.m.
2. The people came to the port to meet the ship from Odessa.
3. The boys ran to the fields to see the new tractor.
4. The young people came to the club to dance.
2. Дайте три формы глагола
3. Вставьте shall и will.
1. I be fourteen years old next week.
2. We be late if we don´t hurry.
3. He be thirteen years old on Tuesday.
4. You be late if you don´t hurry.
5. I open the door for you?
6. you come to our house for tea?
7. John come if you ask him.
8. we ask him to come?
9. I think we have rain this afternoon.
10. your friends come and have a game?
11. He come here tomorrow.
12. We be very pleased to see him.
13. These books be useful to me.
14. I shall read them at once.
15. You soon learn the rules of English grammar from here.
4. Поставьте в будущее время:
5. Образуйте вопросительную форму:
1. He will come tomorrow.
2. That book will be useful to him.
3. I shall have a lesson tomorrow.
4. Hob will be late again tomorrow.
5. We shall visit Mr. Dowson again next week.
Прочитайте и переведите текст.
Scotland lies to the north of England. People who live in Scotland are Scots.
The capital of Scotland is Edinburgh is not the largest city in Scotland. Glasgow, which has a population of over one million, is twice as large as Edinburgh.
Even so, Edinburgh remains the centre of the life of Scotland. Here are the administrative centres of the Navy, the Army, and the Air Force, the chief banks and offices; and the famous university.
Edinburgh has no large factories. Publishing is its well-known industry. It has been famous for its printers since the early years of the sixteenth century, when the first Scottish printing-press was set up within its walls. The publishing of books today is a very important industry. Much printing is done for London publishing houses, and there are many paper-mills near Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is a beautiful city. The first thing you see in Edinburgh is the Rock—the very large hill in the middle of the city, on which stands Edinburgh Castle. The Castle looks like a castle from a fairy-tale, and the parts of it are more than a thousand years old. From the top of the Castle there is a beautiful view of the hill and the sea.
Besides the Castle there are many other interesting buildings, such as Holyrood Palace which is the old royal residence, the Art Gallery, the University of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is famous for many things: its festivals (plays and music), its college of medicine, its museums and libraries, and for its writers Sir Walter Scott, Robert Louis Stevenson and others.
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 2
1. Образуйте существительные от каждого из следующих глаголов.
2. Climb -
З. Read -
4. Drink –
5. Sleep -
6. Bathe -
7. Smoke -
8. Write -
9. Play –
10. Work –
11. Swim -
12. Run -
2. Образуйте десять вопросов, используя вопросительные слова:
Who? What? Where? Why? How many? What kind of? What is the difference? Is there? Are there? Can you?
3. Вставьте притяжательные местоимения в соответствии с числом, лицом и родом подлежащего.
4. Поставьте глаголы в нужном времени (настоящем, продолженном или простом настоящем).
5. Сгруппируйте слова в колонки в соответствии с их принадлежностью к частям речи:
Boy, go, speak, he, my, be, they, cow, your, London, Henry, his, she, their, come, do, her, count, country, Italy, we, teach, I, answer, look, you.
6. Вставьте пропущенные слова:
7. Поставьте предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную формы:
1. I have a book.
2. You have an exercise book.
3. Mr. A. has a book.
4. The student on my left has a book.
5. Miss F. has a reading book.
6. Miss E. has a bad pronunciation.
7. I have a bad pronunciation.
8. You have a lot of difficulty with spelling.
9. We have a bad pronunciation.
11. They have difficulty with spelling.
8. Переведите тексты, пользуясь словарем.
There are four meals a day in an English home: breakfast, lunch, tea, and dinner.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day. It is at about 8 o´clock in the morning, and consists of porridge with milk and salt or sugar, eggs—boiled or fried, bread and butter with marmalade or jam. Some people like to drink tea, but others prefer coffee. Instead of porridge they may have fruit juice, or they may prefer biscuits.
The usual time for lunch is 1 o´clock. This meal starts with soup or fruit juice. Then follows some meat or poultry with potatoes—boiled or fried, carrots and beans. Then a pudding comes. Instead of the pudding they may prefer cheese and biscuits. Last of all coffee—black or white. Englishmen often drink something at lunch. Water is usually on the table. Some prefer juice or lemonade.
Tea is the third meal of the day. It is between 4 or 5 o´clock, the so-called 5 o´clock tea. On the table there is tea, milk or cream, sugar, bread and butter, cakes and jam. Friends and visitors are often present at tea.
Dinner is the fourth meal of the day. The usual time is about 7 o´clock, and all the members of the family sit down together.
Dinner usually consists of soup, fish or meat with vegetables—potatoes, green beans, carrot and cabbage, sweet pudding, fruit salad, ice-cream or cheese and biscuits. Then after a talk they have black or white coffee.
This is the order of meals among English families. But the greater part of the people in the towns, and nearly all country-people, have dinner in the middle of the day instead of lunch. They have tea a little later—between 5 and 6 o´clock, and then in the evening, before going to bed, they have supper.
The Norman Conquest of England
The conquest of England by the Normans began in 1066 with the battle of Hastings, where the English fought against the Normans. The conquest was complete in 1086.
Who were these Normans who conquered England? They were Vikings or ´Norsemen´, men from the North. Some 150 years before the conquest of England they came to a part of France, opposite England, a part which we now call Normandy.
The Normans brought the French language with them. After the Norman Conquest there were three languages in England. There was Latin, the language of the church and the language in which all learned men wrote and spoke; the kings wrote their laws in Latin for some time after the Conquest. Then there was French, the language whi
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.