Английский (контрольная №4, МГУП)
Содержимое: 40204200635273.rar (21,26 Кбайт)
Контрольное задание 4
Текст: Рыночная экономика
2. Сделайте машинный перевод текста. Выполните редакторскую правку машинного перевода.
In a market economy goods and services produced must be distributed, advertised, transported, stored and sold. Marketing performs this complex function. This term means the movement of products and services from manufacturer to customer in order to achieve the goals of the company. The Four P´s: product, price, placement and promotion play an important role in providing successful marketing operation. The product element of marketing involves products or services that a company wants to sell. This process supposes market research and development of a new commodity (i.e. testing its quality and introduction to the market).
A company next decides what price to charge for its product. There exist three pricing options it can take: above, with, or below the prices its competitors are charging. Most companies sell their producers in the industry (or by price leaders).
Placement, the third element of the marketing process, deals with delivering goods to customers through channels of distribution (manufacturer->wholesaler->retailer->customer).
Finally, promotion (communication between buyer and seller) takes place. It can be executed through personal selling or through advertising. These four P´s of marketing work together to satisfy customers and achieve the company´s objectives.
It is management that serves these purposes today. Management refers to the work of planning, organizing, directing, controlling and forecasting.
Planning implies determining overall company objectives and finding the ways to achieve them. It is considered to be the most important function of management as the others depend on it.
3. Перепишите предложения и заполните пропуски следующими словами и словосочетаниями.
wholesaler, directing, execute, goals, imply, meet the objectives, promotion, to charge, competitor, top management
1. Marketing means movement of goods and services from producer to customer in order to achieve the company´s ________.
2. The fourth element of marketing process is known as ________.
3. Any company must decide what price ________for its product.
4. When manufacturer wants to deliver his good to customer he first deals with ________.
5. They can _________ promotion either through personal selling or through advertising.
6. Most managers perform five basic functions: planning, organizing, ________, controlling and forecasting.
7. ________ deals with the strategic decisions of the company.
8. If managers use the combination of main elements of management they will ________ of the company most efficiently.
4. Скажите, верны ли следующие утверждения.
1. In a market economy goods and services must not only be produced, distributed, advertised, transported, but also stored and sold.
2. Promotion plays the most important role in the success of any market operation.
3. When a company wants to sell a new commodity, this process supposes testing its quality and introduction to the market.
4. Most companies sell their products for average prices established by price leaders.
5. Promotion can be executed only through personal selling.
6. Managers don´t consider planning to be the most important element of management.
7. Forecasting is always based on data control and information.
8. The process of management can be divided into four approximate levels.
9. The effectiveness of the company´s routine work is provided at a middle management lever.
10. To meet the objectives of the company effectively managers must combine planning, organizing, directing, controlling and forecasting.
5. Найдите в тексте ответы на следующие вопросы.
1. What does the term marketing mean?
2. What provides successful marketing operation?
3. Management helps to achieve the company´s objectives, doesn´t it?
4. The process of management involves five main functions. What are they?
5. How many levels of management can you distinguish?
6. Сделайте машинный перевод текста. Выполните редакторскую правку машинного перевода. Придумайте заглавие к тексту.
The Moscow State University of Printing Arts, established in 1930, is the largest institution of its kind in Russia, with nearly 6,000 students on its roll. With 35 departments and more than 400 professors, readers and lecturers, the University could well be the biggest printing institute in the world.
The University is strong in the academic sphere and considerable stress is given to theoretical grounding, especially in the degree and postgraduate courses.
The University has large laboratories and machine and binding shops for practical training of the students. Computers have been introduced and their use is increasing. For generating much-needed funds the Rector has embarked on several innovative schemes with the dual objective of improving the financial status of the University as well as developing training facilities in the Institute.
Rank Xerox has set up a large training centre for their customers in the premises for which they pay rent to the University and also extend training facilities to the students. A separate section, called Pronto Print, with a high-speed newspaper rotary press has been installed almost exclusively for printing a commercial daily newspaper. The University also runs a commercial publishing house called The World of Books.
Close cooperation exists between the University and key research institutions. The University entered into an agreement of a fruitful cooperation with Bergische University, Wuppertal, Germany.
The Rector told me that he looked forward to cooperation between Russia and India in all fields covering the printing industry.
7. Письменно ответьте на следующие вопросы.
1. What can you say about the Moscow State University of Printing?
2. What do the University authorities do to raise much-needed funds?
3. What does the visitor mean when he says that the Russian Federation is currently in a state of flux?
4. What products for printing houses are imported to Russia and India?
8. Подготовьте пересказ текста.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.