Контрольное задание 4
Текст: Рыночная экономика
2. Сделайте машинный перевод текста. Выполните редакторскую правку машинного перевода.
In a market economy goods and services produced must be distributed, advertised, transported, stored and sold. Marketing performs this complex function. This term means the movement of products and services from manufacturer to customer in order to achieve the goals of the company. The Four P´s: product, price, placement and promotion play an important role in providing successful marketing operation. The product element of marketing involves products or services that a company wants to sell. This process supposes market research and development of a new commodity (i.e. testing its quality and introduction to the market).
A company next decides what price to charge for its product. There exist three pricing options it can take: above, with, or below the prices its competitors are charging. Most companies sell their producers in the industry (or by price leaders).
Placement, the third element of the marketing process, deals with delivering goods to customers through channels of distribution (manufacturer->wholesaler->retailer->customer).
Finally, promotion (communication between buyer and seller) takes place. It can be executed through personal selling or through advertising. These four P´s of marketing work together to satisfy customers and achieve the company´s objectives.
It is management that serves these purposes today. Management refers to the work of planning, organizing, directing, controlling and forecasting.
Planning implies determining overall company objectives and finding the ways to achieve them. It is considered to be the most important function of management as the others depend on it.
3. Перепишите предложения и заполните пропуски следующими словами и словосочетаниями.
wholesaler, directing, execute, goals, imply, meet the objectives, promotion, to charge, competitor, top management
1. Marketing means movement of goods and services from producer to customer in order to achieve the company´s ________.
2. The fourth element of marketing process is known as ________.
3. Any company must decide what price ________for its product.
4. When manufacturer wants to deliver his good to customer he first deals with ________.
5. They can _________ promotion either through personal selling or through advertising.
6. Most managers perform five basic functions: planning, organizing, ________, controlling and forecasting.
7. ________ deals with the strategic decisions of the company.
8. If managers use the combination of main elements of management they will ________ of the company most efficiently.