Контр №5 по англ, вар 1 (What does Economics Study)
Содержимое: №5 В-1-решение.doc.zip (17,42 Кбайт)
КОНТРОЛЬНОЕ ЗАДАНИЕ № 5
1. Определите в каждом из предложений тип условного предложения и письменно переведите их на русский язык:
1. I’ll go to the USA, if I manage to save enough money.
2. If I had passed my driving test first time, I′d think about buying a car.
3. What would you do if you lost your passport in a foreign country?
4. If Jane hadn′t lent me the money, I wouldn′t have been able to buy the car.
5. If you order by the end of the month we can give you a discount.
2. Письменно переведите следующие предложения, содержащие причастия, герундий и инфинитив или конструкции с ними:
1. The goods being produced by our company are among the best at the moment.
2. They are going to postpone making a decision until next month.
3. I don’t know how you managed to persuade the bank manager to lend you so much money.
4. My boss went on saying that he was very proud of us.
5. The conference being over, the participants went on an excursion.
6. Having completed their test, the students handled them in.
7. I′m still looking for a job, but I hope to find something soon.
8. I made him promise that he woudn’t tell anybody what happened.
9. We are not allowed to make personal calls at work.
10. In some countries there is tax on things sold in the shops.
3. Письменно переведите на русский язык предложения, содержащие усилительные (эмфатические) конструкции:
1. It was at our University that the conference took place.
2. Partnerships do receive tax benefits from the government.
3. It is general partner who has unlimited liability.
4. The case is not improbable.
5. Important as this work is, it does not cover the problem on the whole.
4. Письменно переведите текст:
What does Economics Study?
What do you think of when you hear the word economics? Money, certainly, and perhapsь more complicated things like business, inflation and unemployment. The science of economics studies all of these, but many more things as well. Perhaps you think that economics is all about the decisions that governments and business managers take. In fact, economists study the decisions that we all take every day.
Very simply, economics studies the way people deal with a fact of life: resources are limited, but our demand for them is certainly not. Resources may be material things such as food, housing and heating. There are some resources, though, that we cannot touch. Time, space and convenience, for example, are also resources. Think of a day. There are only 24 hours in one, and we have to choose the best way to spend them. Our everyday lives are full of decisions like these. Every decision we make is a tradeoff. If you spend more time working, you make more money. However, you will have less time to relax.
Economists study the tradeoffs people make. They study the reasons for their decisions. They look at the effects those decisions have on our lives and our society. Economists talk about microeconomics and macroeconomics. Microeconomics deals with people, like you and me, and private businesses. It looks at the economic decisions people make every day. It examines how families manage their household budgets. Microeconomics also deals with companies small or large – and how they run their business. Macroeconomics, on the other hand, looks at the economy of a country – and of the whole world. Any economist will tell you, though, that microeconomics and macroeconomics are closely related. All of our daily microeconomic decisions have an effect on the wider world around us. Another way to look at the science of economics is to ask, «what′s it good for? ». Economists have different opinions on this subject.Some practice positive economics. They study economic data and try to explain the behaviour of the economy. They also try to guess economic changes before they happen. Others practice normative economics. They suggest how to improve the economy. Positive economists say, «This is how it is».
So what do economists do? Mainly, they do three things: collecting data, creating economic models and formulating theories. Data collection can include facts and figures about almost anything, from birth rates to coffee production. Economic models show relationships between these different data. For example, the relationship between the money people earn and unemployment. From this information, economists try to make theories which explain why the economy works the way it does.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.