КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 2
1. Переведите текст на русский язык.
My friend’s working day
His name is Nick; he works for a large oil company. He lives far from his office, so he gets up early. First he shaves and has breakfast in the kitchen. For breakfast he usually has bread and butter, two eggs and a cup of tea. At half past six he leaves home and goes to the underground station. It takes him an hour to get to his office. Usually he has a lot of work in his office, but he may have lunch at 12 o’clock. At 2 o’clock he has dinner in the canteen. After that he can rest a little or go for a work to the nearest park. Nick comes back home at 6 o’clock. As he lives alone and has no family he must do some shopping and cook supper for himself. It is not difficult because he likes light (легкий) supper: a glass of milk or juice with the cake. Then he listens to the latest news or reads some books in English or German. He knows 2 foreign languages.
2. Ответьте на вопросы.
1. Where does Nick work?
2. When does he leave home?
3. What time does he have dinner?
4. Does he like light supper?
5. What languages does he know?
3. Раскройте скобки и напишите глаголы-сказуемые в соответствующем времени. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Yesterday Nick (to come) back very late.
2. Usually he (to get) up at seven o’clock.
3. They (to go) to London next summer.
4. Nick (to do) shopping and (to cook) supper for himself.
4. Раскройте скобки, используя соответствующий модальный глагол. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Mike (может) read English books in the original.
2. They (можно) use a dictionary to translate the text.
3. Nick (должен) do some shopping as he lives alone.
5. Напишите вторую форму (Past Indefinite) следующих глаголов, и дайте их перевод.
to do, to be, to have, to get, to leave, to write, to take, to come, to know, to bring, to teach.
6. Напишите притяжательные местоимения и переведите словосочетания.
I – … books.
You – … office.
He – … dog.
She – … cat.
It – … Universities.
We – … college.
They – … friends.
7. Заполните пропуски соответствующими предлогами.
1. The students … our group are very nice.
2. … the evenings I like to listen … music.
3. Every day we go … the Institute. Teachers and professors deliver lectures … different subjects.
4. Last year my friends graduated … the University and now he works … a large company.
8. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. Nick gets up at seven o’clock. (When ?)
2. He has bread and butter and a cup of tea for his breakfast. (What ?)
3. After supper Nick likes to read books. (Who ?)
4. Olga passed her entrance exams successfully. (How ?)
5. She studies at the Humanitarian department. (What department ?)