Контрольная по английскому
Содержимое: 40506201629737.rar (11,94 Кбайт)
1. Choose the right tense:
1.1. Present Perfect Simple or Continuous? Put a tick next to the right form
and a cross next to the wrong one.
1. Sorry! I’ve broken one of your glasses.
Sorry! I’ve been breaking one of your glasses.
2. Nina is tired because she’s shopped all day.
Nina is tired because she’s been shopping all day.
3. I’ve cut my finger.
I‘ve been cutting my finger.
1.2. Combine two sentences. Change one verb form into the Past Perfect:
1. He had a bath. He went to bed. (after)
2. I read the letter. I threw it away. (when)
3. Ann didn’t go to bed. She did her homework. (until)
4. Jack passed his driving test. He bought a car. (as soon as)
13. Past Perfect Simple or Continuous . Underline (put in italics) the correct
1. Nick excelled himself as a cook. He had cooked / had been cooking
a wonderful dinner.
2. Nick was very cross. He had worked / had been working in the
kitchen, and no-one had offered to help.
1.4. Put the verbs into the Present Simple, the Future Simple, Future Conti-
1. If he (to come) I (to give) him this message.
2. He (to wait) until they (to send) for him.
3. I (to be) glad when I (to have) this book.
4. They (not / to know) when she (to come) back.
2. Choose the right answer:
Some time ago John gave me a picture of yours. You were young like
you _____a) . The picture was old and _____b), but I used to look at it quite often. It was lost when the _____c) attacked the Production Centre. I always could see it when I closed my eyes before _____d) you _____ e) flesh. I hoped that the day _____f) and we’d meet. When I _____g) John needed a _____h) to go to the past, I offered my service.
3. Complete the sentences with the correct form of have or have got. There are questions, negatives, positives, and various tenses.
1. How was the party last night? … you … a good time?
2. “What time ….. she usually …. lunch?” - “About 12”
3. Nick! Can I …. a word with you for a moment?
4. We ........ a party next Saturday. Would you like to be?
5. “Can you lend me some pounds?” - “Sorry. I …… any money with me”.
6. I’m starving. I ………. to eat all day.
7. “Excuse me! ……….. a light, please?” – “Sorry. I don’t smoke.”
8. “Why’s Mary taking so much medicine?” – “Because she …. a headache”
4. Put the words in the right order to make questions:
1. sister, look, your, you, like, does?
2. we, this, get, did, what, morning, time, up?
3. a, on, you, when, child, did, were, holiday, where, you, go?
4. you, college, when, did, started, live, where, your?
5. moment, what, you, at, are, the, doing?
6. the, ever, Tower, to, to, been, you, see, have, London?
5. Put a preposition into each gap:
1. I’m waiting … the postman to arrive.
2. Look … this picture. It’s beautiful!
3. I’m looking … Mary. Is she here?
4. She works … BP, a big petrol company.
5. If you have a problem, ask … help.
6. Are you interested … modern art?
7. Can I speak … you for a minute?
8. I agree … you about most things, but not politics.
9. My daughter is afraid … dogs.
10. Are you good at tennis?
11. Ann plays … piano well.
12. I go to school … foot, but yesterday I went there … bus.
13. He usually leaves home … the morning and comes back … night.
6. Insert some / any / no and their derivatives:
1. Would you like … more cake?
2. Could you give me … information about train times?
3. If you have … trouble, just give me a ring.
4. I tried to buy … food, but couldn’t find … .
5. Could you recommend … for a quiet weekend break?
6. Jane, I love you. I’ve never met … as pretty as you.
7. In each of the following sentences there is a mistake. Find and correct it.
1. I’m taking my umbrella because is raining.
2. He’s liking black coffee.
3. I have one brother younger.
4. He never wear a hat.
5. I’m in Paris for to study French
6. I’ve got new reds shoes.
7. She speaks in Spanish pretty well.
8. My mum’s housewife.
9. Does he bought a new car?
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.