Содержимое: 40716135029833.zip (28,03 Кбайт)
1. Раскройте скобки, поставив глаголы в Present, Past or Future Simple Passive. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Bread (to eat) every day.
2. The letter (to receive) yesterday.
3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week.
4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday.
5. Many houses (to build) in our town every year.
6. This work (to do) tomorrow.
7. These trees (to plant) last autumn.
8. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday.
9. Hockey (to play) in winter.
10. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn.
11. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
2. Сделайте эти действительные конструкции страдательными.
1. Many students visit Smolensk.
2. Columbus discovered America.
3. Mr. Black invited me to dinner.
4. The police have arrested the thief.
5. Millions of people speak English. .
6. Many tourists will visit London next year.
7. Mrs. Black uses the car every day.
8. Our teacher showed us the school.
9. The mechanics are repairing the bus.
10. Somebody asked him on the phone.
3. Перепишите предложения. Подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на страдательные конструкции.
1. Не is known as the best specialists at our plant.
2. The laboratory is equipped with automatic machinery.
3. The new engine was designed by our engineers.
4. A new library will be opened in our city next week.
5. The documents were sent a week ago.
6.The article will be translated at once.
7. The latest instruments were used during that unique operation.
8. An interesting problem was discussed at the lecture.
9. This brand of tea is produced in India.
10. The experiments will be finished next week.
4. Перепишите предложения. Подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог. Укажите его инфинитив. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The teacher asked the students a lot of questions.
2. She is told wonderful stories by her grandmother.
3. What will you be doing tomorrow at 5 o´clock?
4. The inventor had already finished the experiment when we came.
5. The pupils will be given prizes.
6. America was discovered by Columbus.
7. They will start building the bridge next year.
8. We have already translated the text.
9. They were discussing their plans the whole evening yesterday.
10. The newspapers have been brought this morning.
5. Выберите правильную видовременную форму глагола:
1. The students______ their last examination by the 1st of July last year.
a) passed b) had passed c) will pass d) pass
2 .The president ______ the interview when it happened.
a) gives b) will give c) was giving d) give
3. Hurry up ! The train ______ in 5 minutes ,
a) is starting b) started c) was started d) has started
4. When the lecturer entered the room the students ______ in loud voices.
a) are talking b) talks c) had talked d) were talking
5. Don´t disturb her, she _______ at her essay.
a) was working b) worked c) is working d) work
6. He ________ them at the station tomorrow at 10.
a) meets b) to meet c) is meeting d) meet
7. He _________ my letter yet.
a) hasn´t answered b) doesn´t answer c) isn´t answering d) didn´t answer
8. They ________never ________ like this before.
a) are behaving b) has behaved c) are behaving d) have behaved
9. I ________ all the money that´s why I came so soon from my holiday.
a) am spending b) spend c) have spent d) had spent
10. We _________ the article by 5 o´clock tomorrow.
a) will have translated b) will translate c) will be translating d) translate
6. Выберите правильную форму глагола. Обратите внимание на пассивную конструкцию.
1. Many accidents ________ by dangerous driving.
a) caused b) are caused c) causes d) cause
2. The letter ________ to him at once yesterday.
a) was given b) gave c) gives d) is given
3. The problem ________ later today.
a) discusses b) will be discussed c) discuss d) is discussed
7. Выберите правильную форму глагола. (Active or Passive).
1. The book is being discussed / is discussing now.
2. The children are being played / are playing football in the yard.
3. All my questions were answered / will answer after classes.
4. Teachers have given / have been given a new pay rise by the government.
5. He treats / is treated the girl very badly.
6. Walt Disney created /was created the cartoon character of Mickey Mouse.
7. He said that he had taken / had been taken his watch to a watchmaker’s.
Прочитайте и переведите текст «The Browns Go Shopping». Подготовьте письменное и устное сообщение по теме «Покупки».
The Browns Go Shopping
The other day my wife took me on a usual shopping round. In fact I hate going to the butcher´s, grocer´s and other shops of this sort but of course I have to help my wife about the house.
First we bought some pork and beef at the butcher´s. Then we dropped in at the grocery and greengrocery. Jane wanted to buy sugar, salt, tomatoes and cucumbers. We also called at the baker´s where we bought a loaf of rye bread, some buns and biscuits.
On our way home we were passing "Mark´s and Spencer´s". "Let´s drop in here for a while. You need a suit for everyday wear", my wife said. I agreed.
Marks and Spencer´s is one of the biggest and most popular stores in London. They sell everything here. The store has several departments: women´s clothes, men´s clothes, shoes, toys, sports goods, umbrellas, leather goods, china and glass, food and so on.
When we entered the shop we went straight to the men´s department. A salesgirl showed us a number of suits, but we didn´t like any of them. One of them was a bit loose on me, another was too tight. As to the third our opinions were quite different. I liked the suit. My wife found it too expensive. She wanted a suit as good as that one but less expensive. The salesgirl showed us a cheaper one. It was of good quality but I didn´t like the style. We were about to leave the department when they delivered a new selection of goods. They were not only suits but also raincoats, shirts, jackets and trousers.
I tried on two or three suits. The last was all right. It was just my size and fitted me perfectly. We both liked the suit and the price was not high. "We´ll take it. Wrap it up, please," I said to the salesgirl. After we left the men´s department my wife spent the rest of the morning trying on hats. She wanted a pink straw hat to match one of her summer frocks. There was such a good selection of hats in the shop that at the end Jane bought two.
1. Where would you buy these things? Choose among the shops in list B.
2. Answer the questions:
1. Where do you usually buy your food?
2. What is the shop like?
3. Where do you usually buy your clothes?
4. When did you last go shopping?
5. What did you buy?
6. How long did it take you to do your shopping there?
7. When and where will you go shopping next time?
8. What are you going to buy?
II. Переведите текст по своей специальности. Выполните задания по тексту.
An Information-Processing Machine
I. Answer the questions:
1. What are computers used for?
2. What are the main components of computer system?
3. Which input devices do you know? What are they used for?
4. Which output devices do you know? What are they used for?
5. What are the types of computer memory? What is the difference between them?
6. What is the most complex and important part of computer system?
The Money Market
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.