Вариант №: 1
1) Any civil servant can ___________ in elections.
2) The position of the civil servant is that he is ___________ responsible to his minister.
3) Верна форма условного предложения III типа “If he __________ here yesterday in time, he _________ aware of this breach”.
had come ...... could have become
has come ...... could have become
comes ...... will become
came ...... could have become
4) Верен следующий перевод предложения
“I rely on you to do it in time”.
5) The present day reality in Russia and in most ____________(развивающиеся) countries have many similarities.
6) Верен модальный глагол “The Civil Service Code provides a summary of values that __________ (должны) be common to all civil servants.
7) Верен следующий порядок слов в вопросительном предложении:
What the functions of Ministers are in the modern government?
What are in the modern government the functions of Ministers?
What the functions of Ministers in the modern government are?
What are the functions of Ministers in the modern government?
8) In Ireland, public sector employees such as teachers or members of the country´s police force ___________ as "public servants".
9) Верен следующий перевод герундия “The minister finished dictating a letter to his secretary”.
10) They ____________ the policies of the government department now.