Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
Match all the given here in the table English and Russian words and word combinations
1 acquire A юр. местонахождение
2 amount to B правовое лицо, юридическое лицо
3 borrow C процентное содержание
4 entity D товарищество
5 estate E имущество
6 intend F намериваться
7 partnership J сущность, существо
8 percentage H занимать, брать на время
9 personality I составлять сумму, равняться
10 seat J приобретать, получать
Fill in the blanks with the words and word combinations below (you can use your dictionaries)
Invisible, personality, property, to imply, seat, estate, consequence, proceedings, percentage, single, to be responsible for, borrowing, enterprise, valid, entity.
1. Tourist companies without a legal ... are known as ... tourist companies.
2. The tourist company has its own ... which is independent of the ... of its members.
3. The tourist company has its own name, ... and nationality.
4. Legal personality ... certain important....
5. Each member of the company has his own ... of gains and losses.
6. Tourist business decides on productive ... .
7. American hotel ... are spread throughout the USA.
8. The rule is still... .
9. Tourist business is an organic ... .
10. A ... individual is ... for the operation of the individual tourist company.
11. Limited ... ability is a disadvantage.
Give English equivalents to these Russian words and word combinations
1) общество, компания
2) акционерный капитал
3) акционерное общество, общество с ограниченной ответственностью
4) член товарищества
7) движимое имущество
8) доля, часть, акция
9) держатель акций, акционер
10) туристское объединение
Translate into Russian
1. Estate is the whole amount of goods, money, or property belonging to a person including of course everything he possesses.
2. Joint-stock is stock held jointly or in a company.
3. Joint-stock companies are public companies whose capital is formed of shares, and in which every shareholder is liable for the amount unpaid on his shares. The shares of public joint stock companies are transferable and they may be sold at any time.
4. Share is the proportion of interest in any undertaking or company. The usual type of a share issued by a limited company is the ordinary share.
5. Shareholder is that who has shares in a limited company or has an interest in a joint fund or property.
Open the brackets with the appropriate form of the verbs
1. In a partnership the individuality of each member entirely (not to lose).
2. In many cases a partner cannot (to escape) personal liability for what (to do) in the name of himself and his co-partners.
3. Sharing the profits and losses may (to agree) upon.
4. Every partner (to be) liable to his last penny for the debts of the business he (to concern) in.
5. In Limited Liability Companies the liability of each person (to limit).
6. The shareholders (to be) liable for only the subscribed amount of their shares should the company (to go) into liquidation.
7. A shareholder (to have) shares in a limited company or (to have) an interest in a joint fund or property.
8. The estate (to belong) to a person and (to include) of course everything he (to possess).
9. The liability of each person (to limit), either to the amount that they (to guarantee), or to the nominal amount of the shares they (to subscribe) for.
10. What (to include) personality?